List:       mesos-user
Subject:    Failed accept: connection error: error:14094418:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:tlsv1 alert unknown ca
From:       "Marc Roos" <M.Roos () f1-outsourcing ! eu>
Date:       2019-02-19 10:26:47

I keep getting unknown ca messages from the mesos-master after setting
these in the environment. Are there specific settings for a browser
client? The custom ca is installed on the server with update-ca-trust.

LIBPROCESS_SSL_CA_FILE="/etc/pki/ca-trust/source/cust-ca.crt"
LIBPROCESS_SSL_CA_DIR="/tmp/pki"

I only want to allow certs from the custom-ca