List:       mesos-user
Subject:    RE: Announcing: Mesos Consul service discovery bridge
From:       Aaron Carey <acarey () ilm ! com>
Date:       2015-05-19 10:17:09

Hi Steven,

I've just been playing around with mesos-consul.

Am I correct in thinking that the service requires a consul client to be running on \
every host in the mesos cluster? Is there any way to get it to run so that it \
communicates with a central consul cluster rather than having to run the client on \
every host?

Thanks,
Aaron