List:       mesos-user
Subject:    Re: cluster confusion after zookeeper blip
From:       Jeff Schroeder <jeffschroeder () computer ! org>
Date:       2015-05-18 21:19:45

Not that this is super helpful for your issue, but I ran into an identical
problem this morning with Aurora ontop of mesos where the scheduler was
inoperable due to my ZK ensemble losing quorum and generally acting bad.
However as soon as I fixed the quorum things immediately recovered. I
believe it had to do with the replicated log that Aurora uses.

--
Text by Jeff, typos by iPhone