List:       mesos-user
Subject:    Re: Error when creating a new HA cluster on EC2
From:       max square <max2subscribe () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-02-23 18:54:28

Adam,

Thanks for the info. Initially I was using the OOTB script that comes with
Mesos in the ec2 folder
<https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/ec2/mesos-ec2>which is
basically a Python script that lets you add an configure the cluster. I
have configured and executed successfully the cloudformation scripts.

Have you used them? For some reason I am not able to create more than 3
instances of anything when I'm running marathon. Tasks for some reason are
stuck as STAGING even when the cluster has more than enough resources.

Thanks in advance!

Sergio Daniel