List:       mesos-user
Subject:    Slave decomissioning
From:       Maxime Brugidou <maxime.brugidou () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-30 20:44:49

hi,

Is there any task status update that a scheduler can hook to when a slave
will be decommissioned? Is there any process to decommission a slave?

This is useful when you need to migrate data from the decommissioned slave.
I am looking for a sort of status update for tasks running on the slave and
the master shouldn't schedule any other task while decommissioning. The
slave could be marked as OK for decommission if no tasks are running.

Best,
Maxime