List:       mesos-dev
Subject:    Re: Design Document for IPv6 support
From:       Evers Benno <bennoe () yandex-team ! ru>
Date:       2016-09-30 12:38:53

Hi Avinash,

thanks for your comments, they raised some really good points about the
isolator.

Coincidentally, I'm currently re-reading this part of the mesos source
in depth, so hopefully I'll be able to address them in-depth in the
coming days, along with some more detail on the dual-stack part.

Best regards,
Benno