List:       mesos-dev
Subject:    Re: Release / deprecation policy
From:       Zameer Manji <zmanji () apache ! org>
Date:       2015-11-25 22:06:55

I think the six month deprecation period is much better than what Mesos
provides currently. Apache Aurora has recently struggled with how to handle
the current Mesos deprecation policy, adopting a new policy of six months
will make it easier for us to adopt new Mesos releases without backwards
compatibility concerns.