List:       mesos-dev
Subject:    Re: Configuration file?
From:       Marco Massenzio <marco () mesosphere ! io>
Date:       2015-11-25 7:05:52

ah, ok - sorry, I do use Ngnix, but a bit like a caveman :)

we (as in, Mesosphere) recommend that Mesos (master/agents) are run under
supervision (either systemd or upstart or supervisord or your favorite
supervisor) so that when the process gets killed (by accident / bug /
planned restart) the supervisor will restart it (as the case may be, with
the new configuration).

Maybe that is the best paradigm then. Use HA setup with Zookeeper and

roll config to one master, restart, wash, rinse, repeat?

yup!
look, ma', no downtime :)

--
*Marco Massenzio*