List:       mesos-dev
Subject:    Re: Setting up virtual machine isolation container
From:       Benjamin Hindman <benh () eecs ! berkeley ! edu>
Date:       2012-01-30 17:30:09

Hi Charles,

A 'dispatch' can currently only be done from within the same OS process as
the receiver (in this case, the slave). So you'll want your isolation
module to do this.

Provided your VM's networking stack gets set up correctly, the executor
should have no problem connecting back to the slave (since it does so via a
network socket).

Ben.