List:       mesa3d-users
Subject:    Re: [Mesa3d-users] Mesa Solo build failure
From:       Brian Paul <brian.paul () tungstengraphics ! com>
Date:       2007-09-20 0:28:25

Tom Cooksey wrote:
> I'm trying to compile Meas Solo following the instructions on
> mesa32.org's "fbdev/DRI Environment" section.
>
> The build fails, with the first errors being:
>
> server/intel_dri.c:39:20: error: driver.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from server/intel_dri.c:42:
> server/intel.h:147: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint32_t'
> server/intel_dri.c:60: error: expected ')' before '*' token
>
> Is mesa solo currently maintained? If not, what was the last version
> known to work? If it is maintatined, help! :-) I can't find a driver.h
> anywhere in the mesa tree, what am I missing? I'm using a gentoo
> vanilla patched 2.6.22 kernel, gcc 4.1.2, libdrm 2.3.0, libpciaccess
> 0.10.0.
>
> I want to get Mesa solo working on an intel GM965, is that likely at all?

The solo stuff isn't too well-maintained.  Dave Airlie was using it a
while back, but I think that was just on i915/i945.

There's a driver.h file in src/glx/mini/driver.h  It should be found via
the MINIGLX_INCLUDES var in src/mesa/drivers/dri/Makefile.template

Are you using Mesa from git?  The usual tarballs don't have all the
miniglx files, IIRC.

-Brian