List:       mesa3d-dev
Subject:    [Mesa-dev] regarding Evoc program
From:       Tanishq jain <tanishqjain010 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-08-15 10:46:18

Hello sir, my name is Tanishq. I recently got to know about the EVoC
program. I checked the official site for the same but couldn't get my head
around a few things like how do I start contributing to the program as I am
new to open source. sir, can you assign me with any good first issue on
which I can start working. it will be really helpful for me.
your sincerely
Tanishq Jain