List:       mesa3d-dev
Subject:    [Mesa3d-dev] [ mesa3d-Bugs-1947243 ] Mesa 7.0.3 implementation
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-04-20 15:01:31

Bugs item #1947243, was opened at 2008-04-20 18:01
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100003&aid=1947243&group_id=3

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
While testing OpenTK (http://sourceforge.net/projects/opentk) with Mesa on windows, I \
received the following error:

Mesa 7.0.3 implementation error: wmesa: can't swap non-current window
Please report at bugzilla.freedesktop.org

The opengl context is created and current. However, nothing appears when drawing to \
the screen.

The program works perfectly on microsoft's software implementation, as well as on \
ati, nvidia, intel and sis chips (tested on windows and linux, x86 and x86_64). \
However it fails with Mesa on Windows (Mesa/Linux is untested for the time being).

The debug version of mesa doesn't show anything else (maybe I need to enable an \
environment variable for more information?)

Any pointers on what might cause this error, and/or how to track this down?

I can provide binaries and source code that reproduces the issue and test as needed - \
although I'm not sure how useful the source will be (C# code).

Thanks!