List:       mesa3d-dev
Subject:    Re: [Mesa3d-dev] howto compile fbdev/dri mesagl?
From:       "Marten van der Honing" <mvdhoning () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-27 19:34:58

> fbdev-dri is unsupported, i think none of the code get in the release
> tarball you need to get code using git. Then it will likely not work as
> i don't think anybody is using that lately. Of course you welcome to
> fix this.
As expected using git gave me miniglx and as said it does not compile.

first i get some:
makedepend: warning:  miniglx.c (reading /usr/include/xf86mm.h, line
31): cannot find include file "stddef.h"
	not in ./stddef.h
	not in ../../../include/stddef.h
	not in ../../../src/mesa/stddef.h
	not in ../../../src/mesa/main/stddef.h
	not in ../../../src/mesa/glapi/stddef.h
	not in ../../../src/glx/x11/stddef.h
	not in ../../../src/mesa/drivers/dri/common/stddef.h
	not in /usr/include/drm/stddef.h
	not in /usr/include/stddef.h

The some:
 miniglx.c:120: error: expected ‘)' before ‘*' token

Then:
miniglx.c:1145: error: ‘__glXFindDRIScreen' undeclared here (not
in a function)

Next:
miniglx.c:1431: error: too many arguments to function
‘dpy->driScreen.destroyScreen'

A complete compile log can be found here:
http://www.noeska.net/downloads/logfbdevmesagl.txt

Unfortunately i don't have the time nor the knowledge to fix al this.