List:       mesa3d-dev
Subject:    [Mesa3d-dev] Mesa 7.0 plan
From:       Brian Paul <brian.paul () tungstengraphics ! com>
Date:       2007-04-27 23:11:03

Mesa 7.0 will be a stable, follow-on release after 6.5.3.  I hope to
release it relatively soon, depending on whatever issues might be
identified in 6.5.3

Pretty soon, we'll create a 'mesa_7_0_branch' branch in git.  It'll be
for bug-fixes only while 'master' will be for new development.  (If
anyone is anxious for the new branch, go ahead and create it - I need to
quit for today)

-Brian