List:       mesa3d-dev
Subject:    [Mesa3d-dev] main/framebuffer.c:183: _mesa_free_framebuffer_data:
From:       "Sean D'Epagnier" <sean () depagnier ! com>
Date:       2007-04-22 16:35:09

Hi, I got the latest sources last night, and recompiled linux-fbdev.
I found that there was an undefined reference to _mesa_notifyDestroy.

I looked at the older code, and it was a nop anyway, so I just deleted the call
from glfbdev.c

I realized later that I must be missing something.

Whenever a glfbdev program exits, it prints this:

main/framebuffer.c:183: _mesa_free_framebuffer_data: Assertion `fb->RefCount == 0' failed.

I added the following code to "glFBDevDestroyContext" to try to fix the
problem.   I found it in the glx driver:

      GLcontext *mesaCtx = &context->glcontext;

      _swsetup_DestroyContext( mesaCtx );
      _swrast_DestroyContext( mesaCtx );
      _tnl_DestroyContext( mesaCtx );
      _vbo_DestroyContext( mesaCtx );

It seemed to have no effect, is it good or bad to have this code?

I thought someone might have a guess at what is causing this problem since it's
a somewhat recent change.  Right now all glfbdev applications exit abnormally,
but otherwise seem to run fine.

Thanks,
Sean D'Epagnier