List:       mesa3d-dev
Subject:    Re: [Mesa3d-dev] GLX server (receiver) generation files
From:       John Stavrakakis <stavrakakis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-18 1:40:17

Which .c files in particular, are you interested in?

I was particularly interested in the decoding functions found in various
files such as g_render[swap].c rensize.c. I also found other files having
fragments of decoding and size functions.

I want to be able to generate them to suit my requirements, rather than
modifying the existing code for each function. I have created my own version
of this script based on the glX_proto_send.py, however, I would prefer one
that completes a glx server.

Thanks Ian for the cvs commit

cheers
John