List:       mesa3d-dev
Subject:    Re: [Mesa3d-dev] Update on GLSL Implementations
From:       Micha_Krl <mjkrol () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-11 20:07:01

2006/1/11, Jeffrey Timanus <timanuj@discreet.com>:>> Hello All,>> I'm just pinging \
the list to see what everyone's status is on any GLSL> implementation efforts.>> Are \
you still working on a C front-end parser, Michal?  I recall you> mentioned that you \
had not implemented a pre-processor.  I have been> working on a general-purpose \
pre-processor in C++ that could quite easily> be adapted to the needs of GLSL.  \
Perhaps we can plug this into your front> end? That would be great. When trying to \
adopt the 3dlabs' parser, I failedeven on compiling the nvidia's preprocessor part \
(written in C andapparently being an independent component of the GLSL parser).So if \
it is not a problem, please do it. A preprocessor can easilybe plugged into any GLSL \
parser, me thinks. As to the GLSL front-end. I am still busy and so the work goes \
                slowerthan I expected few months ago.
--Pozdrawiam,Micha Krlӆ+޵隊X'uJnB'sʋ \
m.hz讚nWã	塧m@^ǚ^zZfzj!x2ɫ,a{ \
34#Pivr~jYhsׯx%LzƷw^bqall.ǟwXb?