List:       mesa3d-dev
Subject:    Re: [Mesa3d-dev] Re: [Dri-devel] Memory management of AGP and VRAM
From:       Mike Mestnik <cheako911 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-05-25 2:00:19

These seem to be good requierments of any conclusion that is reached.

1. On the fly context switching.
 1a. Even if the GART is %100 full for the new/old context.
 1b. Even if the VideoRam is %100 full for the new/old context.
 1c. Even if the Card(s) are locked for exlusive use.
 1d. Even if add you fav gripe here.
 1e. Even if hell has frozen over and a nutron boom has damaged your video
card.