List:       mercurial-devel
Subject:    Re: Rustext's DirstateItem has no attribute 'v2_data', fsmonitor tries to access it.
From:       Sietse Brouwer <sbbrouwer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-10-25 20:58:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Raphael,

> Can I ask why you're using fsmonitor?

I use hg-prompt in my shell prompt, and enabling fsmonitor made my prompt
render faster. Would need to test whether the difference is still
meaningful, the setting has been in my config for a while now.

I can send in the pfix to make fsmonitor use the public API, it'll be
sometime this weekend/next week I expect.

Thanks for your answer, and kind regards,
Sietse