List:       mercurial-devel
Subject:    Two-weeks absence and slower review cadance
From:       Raphaël Gomès <raphael.gomes () octobus ! net>
Date:       2022-08-25 14:47:31

Hi all,

I wanted to warn all contributors that I will be basically out (but not
unreachable for emergencies) for at least 2 weeks starting on September
3rd. My own review cadence has already slowed down because of the amount
of urgent things I need to care of currently, though I'll still take
time to 6.2.2 next week.

I have patches of my own that have been sitting still for a good while,
I'd appreciate if we didn't let them bitrot too much. If anyone with
push access has questions on how to help out, please reach out: this is
not limited to my patches of course.

Thanks,
Raphaël