List:       mercurial-devel
Subject:    Heptapod mini-sprint on Nov 5th
From:       Georges Racinet <georges.racinet () octobus ! net>
Date:       2021-10-28 14:37:20

Dear users and developers,

The next occurrence of monthly remote mini-sprints organized by Octobus,
will be about Heptapod (GitLab + Mercurial).

The rallying point will be https://mattermost.heptapod.net, our chat system.

There is no fixed topic, you may bring your own. Of course I have a few
ideas, but I don't want to force anything.

Our timezone is, or rather will be, CET, or if you prefer UTC+1. Of
course people from other timezones are welcome to join when they can!

I'll be on leave until Nov 3rd, watching the mailing-lists only very
loosely.

Best,

--
Georges Racinet