List:       mercurial-devel
Subject:    Re: Largefiles broken?
From:       dukeofgaming <dukeofgaming () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-12-31 20:41:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

It would just be to make largefiles more intuitive.

The config parameter looks like the way to go, and I agree that it should
be deactivated by default.

I would also sugges .hglarge an file with the ability to add glob/regex
rules. The current way is too crammed (all rules in a single line).

Regards,

David