List:       mercurial-devel
Subject:    [issue1403] add support to new rebase extension for handling
From:       Faheem Mitha <mercurial-bugs () selenic ! com>
Date:       2008-11-29 19:18:09

New submission from Faheem Mitha <faheem@email.unc.edu>:

Hi,

Someone on IRC (I think pmezard) said the functionality in

http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/ConcatenatingChangesets

could be folded into the new rebase extension. Since this is a regularly
used feature, I'm submitting a feature request for this. If it is not possible
to do this, feel free to close this issue.

                                                        Regards, Faheem.

messages: 8021
nosy: astratto, brendan, faheem, pmezard, tonfa
priority: feature
status: unread
title: add support to new rebase extension for handling concatenating changesets usecase
topic: rebase