List:       mercurial
Subject:    Problem with lfconvert on Windows
From:       CharlesB <chbrossotaf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-01-10 15:35:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I'm trying to use hg's lfconvert command on Windows, but strange problems
appear. I have set up some patterns in the [largefile] section, and run hg
lfconvert with --size=100000 since only want pattern-based conversion.
Large files can have size up to 400 MB

During conversion, I see .hglf directory created in the new repository,
with some of the large files in it, but I find large files created also in
the root directory of the repository, which is much stranger. And at the
end of the conversion, I get the error "abort: The directory is not empty:
C:\Users\charles\repo-path"

I use Mercurial 4.0.2, compiled from sources, on Windows 7 64 bit

Charles