List:       mercurial
Subject:    =?utf-8?B?UmU6IGNoZWNrc3VtIGluIG1lcmN1cmlhbCBjbG9uZQ==?=
From:       "=?utf-8?B?amVzaGt1bWFyNTU1QGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==?=" <jeshkumar555 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-12 19:22:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Oh sorry I didn't explain it, here it goes.

As I know there is no required files present, thought I need to update. Then I did \
"hg update". Then also I couldn't find required files. Just for a test, I updated to \
another branch and update back to same branch, then also not solved. What shall be \
the reasons for repository damage ?

Sent from my HTC
Excuse for typo.