List:       mercurial
Subject:    Re: graft problem
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2012-10-20 18:26:48

Ha, now I SEE, graft even told me then that I should use "--continue"!!! RTFM, my \
                bad:
---
abort: unresolved conflicts, can't continue
(use hg resolve and hg graft --continue)
---

Now I repaired my repo by stripping and
---
$ hg graft -D "1088::1089"
---
and using "hg graft -c" twice with corresponding "hg resolve -m" calls.

Good, I've recovered from this.

STILL, it would be good - as you, Matt, also mentioned - that committing during \
grafting might throw a warning or simply initiate the continuation of the grafting \
Mercurial mailing list
Mercurial@selenic.com