List:       mercurial
Subject:    Template style map - children keyword
From:       Tim Vernum <tim () adjective ! org>
Date:       2012-03-31 4:21:18

I've noticed that the 'children' keyword in a style map is set to have a
fixed string output of (the equivalent of)

     {rev}:{node|short}

See templatekw.py : showchildren()

Is it intentional that this output cannot be customised in a style map
file (as opposed to 'parents' which can be customised) ?

My python skills aren't great, but I'm happy to try and put together a
patch if it's likely to be accepted.