List:       mercurial
Subject:    pull everything but one changeset
From:       Aekold Helbrass <helbrass () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-19 11:13:17

Good day All!

Tell me please, is there a possibility to pull all changes but without
one revision?
Workflow of my stubborn team is based on svn and looks like this:

1. trunk is at 1.0
2. create a branch as full copy of trunk
3. change maven version in branch to 1.0.1.
4. change maven version in trunk to 1.1.
5. continue development of 1.0.1
6. continue development of 1.1
7. no changes from trunk (1.1) will be backported to 1.0.1, but all
changes from 1.0.1 must be backported to 1.1. Currently that
backporting is done 1960th way - copy changed files back and then
resolve any possible conflicts.

I want to move this workflow to mercurial, I think it suits perfectly,
but that single commit from point 3 is a problem. Any ideas,
suggestions or links are appreciated.