List:       mercurial
Subject:    [ANN] Mercurial-NSI 0.5 released
From:       Steve Borho <steve () ageia ! com>
Date:       2007-09-25 21:27:04

Hi folks,

Version 0.5 of the "Python Approach" Windows installer for Mercurial is
up on Sourceforge.  http://qct.sourceforge.net/Mercurial-NSI.html

New in this release is the gpyfm merge tool and a python based merge
script.  Kdiff3 is now completely optional.  The python hgmerge script
will use gpyfm, tortoiseMerge, p4merge, or kdiff3 automatically if it
finds them on your machine.  $HGMERGE_TOOL overrides the search.

This release also includes Qct-1.2

Note that I've just discovered a bug in gpyfm on Windows.  Like Kdiff3,
it will silently convert unix-style EOL to dos-style EOL when performing
a merge on Windows (on Linux it has no such problems).  I've filed a bug
report in the open-solaris bug tracker for this.

--
Steve Borho (steve@ageia.com)
http://www.borho.org/~steve/steveAgeia.asc