List:       mercurial
Subject:    branchview anyone?
From:       Georg <gwk.rko () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-28 21:28:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I tried merging branchview with a recent mainline (abd9a05fca0b) but
couldn't get it to work.  I tried both from Alexanders hg-branchview and
hg-branchview-integration repo.  One attempt made it not find
hgweb.serverwhen calling "hg serve", the other failed with an empty
error page when I
clicked on "branchview".

Has anyone had success integrating branchview recently?  I believe
Alexanders repo is based on 0.9, but I would prefer something more recent.

--
Regards,
Georg.