List:       meego-packaging
Subject:    Re: [meego-packaging] [meego-commits] 7732 declined:
From:       Shane Bryan <shane.bryan () linux ! intel ! com>
Date:       2010-09-24 19:37:38

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 09:47:39 -0700
Chris Ferron <chris.e.ferron@linux.intel.com> wrote:

>   On 09/24/2010 09:32 AM, Shane Bryan wrote:
> > On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 09:14:18 -0700 (PDT)
> > Chris Ferron<no_reply@build.meego.com>  wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Connie Berardi,
> >> The following change has been rejected.
> >>
> >> Reason:  Please change the status your feature. Please fix and
> >> re-submit.
> > Sure would be nice to have had this reviewed and rejected well
> > *BEFORE* the image is about to be created so there is a chance to
> > *do* something about it.
> >
> SR was submitted and mail went out at 3:30ishpm last night. That puts
> it in line for review this morning.
> I dedicate the first several hours of each day for package review,
> and attempt to review commits when time permits after that.
> If anyone has a package that needs to be in, suggestion is to not
> wait until the absolute deadline for the cycle to submit, and to
> insure that the submittal is complete and all bugs and feature are
> resolved fixed. In this instance please just disposition the bug and
> re-submit.

Chris,

My apologies.  I have since reviewed the matching Changes and accepted
(declined) messages in the ML again and see that I was jumping to
conclusions based on too small a time sample (and with the prejudice of
past experiences).

I see now that you have been accepting (or declining) SRs usually w/in
24 hours of their submission (give or take a weekend, holiday, random
chaos).

So, I should say THANKS for being on top of that, and forgive my knee
jerk reaction.  All I can san in my defense is that I was personally
impacted, since my SR (#7809) included a PkgBR: against that
version (0.0.35) of libseaside-devel, so I assumed it would end up in
the eventual reversal of your previous acceptance.

Best Regards,

Shane...