Thank you for taking the time to reply and the list of commits is very impressive.  How does one get the commits, is there a repository I can add.

And is is there any plans to get Meego SDK working on Ubuntu 11.04 before 11.11 ships.

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 11:38 PM, Kok, Auke-jan H <auke-jan.h.kok@intel.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 9:12 PM, David Boosalis
<david.boosalis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I keep checking back on Meego to see what ,if any, momentum is building.
> Today I fired up my meego netbook which  has 1.2 to see how many updates
> were available. The answer was zero, the same answer since it came out in
> June.  I then checked to see if the Meego SDK would install on to Ubuntu
> 11.4, Then answer was no.  So then I decided to see what is going on with
> this Meego mailing list, I see it is getting about 10 email s a week -
> hardly a thriving community.
>
> Is Meego dead ? If not then why so little activity with it.

I would hardly call hundreds of people working on it dead. However,
given the tone of your message, I think I'm just wasting my time
replying though...

Try following the links here to some of the many lists:

   http://wiki.meego.com/Community_communication

perhaps the list of commits of this month interest you:

   http://lists.meego.com/pipermail/meego-commits/2011-July/thread.html

that's 700 changes in about 2 weeks.... yeah, we're taking it easy alright ;)

Auke