List:       meego-dev
Subject:    Re: [MeeGo-dev] [MeeGo-inputmethods] Fwd: LMT removal announcement?
From:       Jon Nordby <jonn () openismus ! com>
Date:       2011-06-30 16:37:03

On 06/30/2011 06:22 PM, Luis Araujo wrote:
> Forwarding to our mailing list.

Not just nice, it is absolutely necessary that such changes are annouced
clearly, up front, for other developers to be able to plan.

I expect that the previously annouced (see mail a few weeks back)
maliit-* packages to replace meegotouch-inputmethods*? Currently there
is no input method / virtual keyboard solution in Trunk:Trunk.

Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com
Software Developer, Openismus GmbH - www.openismus.com