Yes, the tools repo is what I am interested in.   Ubuntu is probable the largest linux desktop distribution. and since Ubuntu and Meego are both on 6 month release cycles why not sync their releases.

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 11:05 PM, Kok, Auke-jan H <auke-jan.h.kok@intel.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 10:25 PM, David Boosalis
<david.boosalis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have any information as to when we might see a Meego repo for
> Ubuntu 11.04.  I really don't want to reinstall 10.10 now that I am running
> 11.04

you mean a "tools" repo?

Perhaps a bugzilla request is in order, so that the issue can be
tracked and worked, and assigned to the right people.

Auke