List:       meego-dev
Subject:    [MeeGo-dev] Dialer Project meeting - Agenda for Tuesday 5/31
From:       Shane Bryan <shane.bryan () linux ! intel ! com>
Date:       2011-05-31 14:53:38

Agenda for the Dialer Project meeting - Tuesday, May 31st, 2011

* General information/business (Shane)
  - MeeGo Conference wrap-up/summary
  - TODO list cleanup (based on Dialer presentation)

* Bug, patch and merge-request status (Shane)
  Bugs:
  - How to disposition MTF vs. QML bugs?
    Should we just continue with "[DE]" in summary, or use tags?
    Should we just mark all MTF ones as WONTFIX ;)

* Any Other Business

Shane...