List:       meego-dev
Subject:    [MeeGo-dev] Failed fo building meegotouch-home
From:       thiago () kde ! org (Thiago Macieira)
Date:       2010-08-18 6:24:20

On Tuesday 17. August 2010 07.35.21 Matt Yung wrote:
> Hi Gibran,
>      Thanks for you reply!
>      I downloaded the source code from
> http://meego.gitorious.org/meegotouch/meegotouch-home/commits/master again
> and checked the new package. It also missed homescreenadaptor.h and
> applicationcontext.h.
>      My building behavior is :
>      1. unpack the tar.gz
>      2. qmake -project
>      3. qmake
>      4. make
>
>      Is there anything wrong with my behavior?

Yes. Don't run qmake -project.

That is something that a developer runs once, then he'll maintain the .pro
file.

If you run it again, you'll override all of the settings.

The fact that you're missing a file ending in "adaptor.h" sounds like the rules
for processing D-Bus XML files into C++ code were removed.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358