List:       meego-dev
Subject:    [MeeGo-dev] Corporate email use? (Was Re: MeeGo deliberately
From:       thiago () kde ! org (Thiago Macieira)
Date:       2010-07-09 21:55:23

On Friday 9. July 2010 23.45.38 you wrote:
> > One solution I can suggest (to me even) is to subscribe both the
> > corporate  email address and the mailing-list-friendly account. Then you
> > disable delivery of emails to the corporate account and configure the
> > email client to use the corporate identity when replying to the ML. That
> > way it will look like you're using your corporate email :-)
>
> Or using a signature - that seems a wee bit easier :-)

Yeah, it's easier. That's one of the two reasons I haven't applied my own
suggestion to me here. I have for another mailing list where I thought it was
important to post using my Nokia email.

The other reason is that I'm making a statement that the corporate solution is
sub-optimal and broken. (This email is an example of the bug. If you're
affected, you'll see two attachments instead of just one)

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358