List:       meego-community
Subject:    Re: [MeeGo-community] videos from conf sites
From:       John Veness <john.veness.meego () pelago ! org ! uk>
Date:       2012-03-15 13:49:37

On 15/03/2012 12:29, Sivan Greenberg wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Anybody knows what happened to these two talk videos (I could not
> find them on the Linux Foundation Site neither):
>
> - http://conference2010.meego.com/session/creating-first-choice-open-source-mobile-platform-learning-mistakes-past-and-beyond
>
> - http://sf2011.meego.com/program/sessions/we-want-you-new-meego-recruit
>
> Do they work for you when you try view them? I recall they were
> offline for a while, but then it came back. But I can't see it
> streaming.

The videos on those pages don't work for me either. Looking at the page
source code, the URL for the flash object is like
http://video.linux.com/sites/all/modules/custom/os_video_player/mediaplayer.swf?file=http://videos.meego.com/sf2011/meegosf2011_380.flv \

. I suspect something has changed at the video.linux.com site.

However, I notice you can download the .flv files by chopping off the
URLs, e.g. you can download

http://meego_conference2010.s3.amazonaws.com/meego_conference2010_130.flv
http://videos.meego.com/sf2011/meegosf2011_380.flv

Cheers,