List:       meego-community
Subject:    [MeeGo-community] MeeGo Website Maintenance on Sept. 10th, 2011
From:       "Shaver, Michael R" <michael.r.shaver () intel ! com>
Date:       2011-09-09 18:44:43

There will be a brief period of inactivity on the meego.com site on Saturday Sept. 10th between 10:00AM PST and 12:00PM PST. You may not be able to access the site during this time as we upgrade to using the Bakery single sign-on module for our sites. It's likely you'll also need to re-login to these sites after this upgrade.

Thanks for your patients.

MeeGo IT Team