List:       meego-community
Subject:    Re: [MeeGo-community] video recording of tampere event
From:       Miia Ranta <myrtti () iki ! fi>
Date:       2011-04-16 18:00:15

On 13 April 2011 21:43, Jarkko Moilanen <jarkko.moilanen@meegonetwork.fi> wrote:
> We will have both live and recorded videos.  Live: 2 or 3 cameras/streams.

I have volunteered myself to do some of the post-production editing of
the videos, as I've got some experience on the subject already. I've
got 14 or so gigs of material I've shot myself and will edit them into
a coherent condition. I've personally used Blip.tv as the hosting
platform for these videos, but it remains to be seen where the
recordings will actually end up being hosted.

I'm sure the organisers will keep everyone posted on what is going on
with the post-production stuff on the event website and perhaps even
on the MeeGo discussion forum(?).

Miia "Myrtti" Ranta
ps. if someone wants to design a sleek and nice start and end credits,
I'd be more than happy to accept suggestions (in SVG format, as that
is what Openshot uses). It would be great to have a template that
could be used, in case the videos are going to be edited by several
people.
--
GCS/ED/FA/H/P/S/L/O d- s-:+ a30 C++ UL+ P+ L+++ E W+++ N+ o K+ w+(---)
!O M V? PS++ PE>$ Y+ PGP- t+ 5+++ X+ R tv- b+++ DI++++ D-- G e>+++ h-