List:       meego-community
Subject:    Re: [MeeGo-community] Starting a tablet book reader project
From:       Antonio Aloisio <antonio.aloisio () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-03 8:44:40

Hi Martin,
Really nice! :D Some time ago I wrote a simple page turning animation
with Graphics view. My approach is different from your..actually less
fancy... but I did it with the intention to have only one page visible
on the screen in order to make the reading more comfortable.

Video and source code are available at (1). The example is rather
simple, I wrote that in about 1 hour with the aim of showing suck
kinda animation. It could be re-written easily in QML maybe in less
time.

Cheers,
Antonio

1 http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/Simple_turn_page_effect_with_graphics_view