List:       meego-community
Subject:    [MeeGo-community] MeeGo Conference - Early Bird Events: signup form
From:       Andrea Grandi <a.grandi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-30 16:06:41

Hi all,

if you're coming to MeeGo Conference 2010 in Dublin, we announce you
that MeeGo Community is organizing a weekend before the conference
full of programming tutorials, introduction to MeeGo SDK, Qt
development ecc...

Directly from the page:

"Join the MeeGo Conference Early Bird events in Dublin on November
13th and 14th, right before the MeeGo Conference begins. Events
include programming tutorials, introductions to Qt and MeeGo SDK, a
geocache treasure hunt, and an application writing competition.

This is an informal event handled by skilled people and anyone can get
involved. The events will be held at the D4 Hotels, next to the Aviva
Stadium. Signup is free but required for planning purposes. Details
about the events, planning for the events and volunteer opportunities
are located on the MeeGo wiki page:
http://wiki.meego.com/MeeGo_Conference_2010/Early_Bird_Events "

The signup form is available here:
http://conference2010.meego.com/program/early-bird-events
You can view the people who signed up at this page:
http://conference2010.meego.com/program/early-bird-events/attendees

Please signup as soon as possible so we can manage better the
resources we will need for these two days.

Regards,

--
Andrea Grandi - Nokia Qt Ambassador
Maemo Community Council member