List:       meego-community
Subject:    Re: [MeeGo-community] SCALE 9x & LA MeeGo Network
From:       Erik Hovland <erik () hovland ! org>
Date:       2010-09-21 17:58:59

> Who is interested in MeeGo related activities at
> http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/ ?

I am. I have contributed to SCALE in the past and live in the area of the
event. I was considering proposing a paper. But I am way busier then
I want to be to concentrate on a talk that I currently have little prepared
knowledge right now. I also will likely have a commitment that weekend
by then.

So I am interested, but I don't know how I can help effectively.

Erik Hovland
erik@hovland.org
http://hovland.org/