List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    Re: [MediaWiki-l] Page Forms - Edit with form placement
From:       Billy Sims <500cents700 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-12-22 19:57:38

Solution:
"Touch" the other templates you would like to position in relation to. e.g.

margin-bottom: 25px; border-bottom: 1px solid #AAAAAA;"></div>
{{{for template|Infobox}}}
{| class="formtable"
|}
{{{end template}}}
{{{for template|Main Section}}}
{| class="formtable"
! Body:
| {{{field|body|input type=textarea|editor=wikieditor|autogrow}}}
|}
{{{end template}}}
{{{standard input|summary}}}
{{{standard input|minor edit}}} {{{standard input|watch}}}
{{{standard input|save}}} {{{standard input|preview}}} {{{standard
input|changes}}} {{{standard input|cancel}}}
</includeonly>

On another note, if anyone has run into an issue where the wikieditor does
not appear even after the Header Tabs extension is installed, I would be
interested to hear your method.
: )