List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    Re: [MediaWiki-l] Failed to upgrade from 1.32.5 to 1.33.1
From:       Valerio Pelliccioni <vmp () silkwood ! it>
Date:       2019-12-16 18:38:57

I didn't know anything about this policy... my fault.
That solved the problem.
Thank you so much Brian.

/V

On 16/12/2019, 16:18, "MediaWiki-l on behalf of Brian Wolff" \
<mediawiki-l-bounces@lists.wikimedia.org on behalf of bawolff@gmail.com> wrote:

    Try adjusting $wgPasswordPolicy (
    https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgPasswordPolicy ) in
    LocalSettings.php

    Follow the update script's advice about cleanupUsersWithNoId.php

    --
    Bawolff