List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    Re: [MediaWiki-l] New Code of Conduct committee candidates
From:       Amir Sarabadani <ladsgroup () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-06-20 9:37:24

Hello everyone,
The deadline for the public feedback was yesterday. Some objections have
raised but committee decided not to change the structure of committee and
its candidates. It means the new committee with the given members starts
serving as of today until 19 June 2020.

Please join me on thanking Nuria and Rosalie for their service and welcome
Tonina and MusikAnimal to the main members of the committee.

Best

--
Amir (he/him)