List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    Re: [MediaWiki-l] Editing extension configuration from the wiki
From:       Robert Vogel <vogel () hallowelt ! com>
Date:       2019-04-05 12:42:45

Hi!

A common approach to this is to use the MediaWiki I18N system. You
could define a message key (e.g. "my-iframe-whitelist").

On the Wiki users with the "edit-interface" permission (usually admins)
can then edit the page "MediaWiki:My-iframe-whitelist" and add list of
keys in form of wikitext.

In you extension code you can access this list by using `wfMessage('my-
iframe-whitelist')->plain()` and process it.

--
Robert Vogel