List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    [MediaWiki-l] Increasing API 'ask' query limit
From:       "Green, Steven" <steven.green () tdsinc ! com>
Date:       2016-08-30 20:50:03

Hello,

This is my first post, so hopefully this works!  Anyway, would someone be kind enough \
to explain what I need to do to increase the number of results returned through an \
API 'ask' query?  I have a script wherein I invoke the API 'ask' function to return \
page titles from a certain category that also contain a specific SMW attribute.  The \
query works fine, but only returns 50 page titles (max) when I know it should be \
returning something over 600 titles.  I have tried adding 'limit => 1000' to the \
query (which I know could use in an #ask inline query within a page) but seems to \
have no effect.  The script itself is running under a user that has all rights \
(except bureaucrat).  What am I missing here?

Regards,