List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    Re: [MediaWiki-l] Free MediaWIki hosting sites
From:       Frodo Baggins <frodobagginsfll () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-07-15 21:31:18

yes, i have searched extensively for such a service and have yet to find
one that is not a scam. other people might reccomend 5jelly, but it (in my
experience) has never actually worked and it may be connected to spam lists.

you might be able to write a php script to do it though. at least if you
used orain they would do this for you.

- Frodo Baggins: Hobbit, Wikipedia editor (blackhat999
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Blackhat999>), Linux freak, and hacker
extraordinaire.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 9:51 PM, Jeffrey T. Darlington <jeff@gpf-comics.com>