List:       mediawiki-l
Subject:    Re: [MediaWiki-l] MediaWiki Security and Maintenance Releases: 1.19.24, 1.23.9, and 1.24.2
From:       Lewis Cawte <lewiscawte () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2015-03-31 22:16:35

So it appears tests have made their return to releases... in a security
release.

I did also raise this on IRC but I was told that not having tests in the
tarball was wrong. My IRC client conveniently decided to stop listening to
my keyboard just as I was about to reply. But as someone else has raised
this issue, we might as well have the 'tests in tarball' conversation
again, for the third or fourth time in recent history...

-- Lewis